Saturday, July 2, 2011

Getting Ready—Establishing Professional Contacts and Expanding Resources

The steps I took for this blog assignment:
1.     Research the different resources available
2.     Decided on the NAEYC website
3.     Decided on the countries of Mexico and Canada
4.     Emailed two professionals in the ECE field
I have not heard from those professionals at this time. I have decided that I will give some more time. I chose to study National Head Start Association website and became a member in order to receive newsletters, latest research and news. I choose to study National Head Start Association website because I work for a Head Start program in North Carolina.

2 comments:

  1. Elizabeth-
    I will be interested in hearing what you learn about Mexico and its early childhood systems. I am also looking reading more about Head Start from someone who currently works within the program.
    Thank you!
    Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elizabeth,

    This was a challenging assignment. I am still trying to locate someone.

    ReplyDelete